Textbook Rental Agreement
Campus Store Book Rental Return Update
With the evolution of the COVID-19 situation, the date to return rental books for the Spring 2020 semester has been extended to June 19, 2020.
If you are unable to return to campus in person by the deadline, you can mail them to us.
Please ensure that your rental books are mailed to us at the address below. (They need to be at the Campus Store by 6/19, not postmarked by 6/19.) Make sure to include your name and student ID, so they will be taken off your account. We suggest you save tracking information on your shipment to us.
University of St. Thomas Campus Stores
Attn: Rental Returns
2115 Summit Ave
St. Paul, MN 55105
The Textbook Rental Program provides students currently enrolled at the University of St. Thomas the opportunity to rent selected textbooks for the current academic semester. In consideration of this opportunity, I hereby agree that I have read, fully understand, accept, and abide by the following terms and conditions:
- I understand that the book(s) rented by me are the property of the University of St. Thomas Campus Stores and accept the terms of the Textbook Rental Program. I accept the responsibility to use the book(s) I rent and return them in saleable condition. The book(s) must not be damaged, missing content, water stained, or have excess writing.
- I understand that the rental book(s) must be returned, no later than the last day of the semester, to the University of St. Thomas Campus Store location from which it was rented. It is my responsibility to return the book(s) that I have rented or I will be charged the difference in purchase price versus the rental price plus $10 per book to my student account.
- I understand that the books must be returned to the University of St. Thomas Campus Stores no later than the last business day of textbook buyback for the current semester. The books must not be damaged, missing content, stained or in unusable condition.
- I understand and agree that the University of St. Thomas Campus Stores will have the sole discretion to evaluate and determine the condition of the books upon their return.
- I understand that rental textbooks are the intellectual property of the author(s) and are copyrighted by the author(s) or publishers. Textbook rentals are not to be reproduced.